In order to ensure that we continue to provide the best possible service,
we ask that you give attention to the following items:
- If you have any bridesmaids or page boys that are under 12 and less than 135cm (4ft 5ins) tall, we would ask you to provide booster seats for them.
- Bookings must be accompanied by a 25% deposit.
- All bookings are firm and fixed. Although details, such as the venues for the wedding or the reception,
can be changed, we are not able to return the deposit if the booking is cancelled.
- The balance of the fee will be payable at least three weeks before the date of the wedding.
- Payments may be made in cash or by personal cheque, made payable to Mr. P.R. Webb.
We regret that post-dated cheques cannot be accepted.
In turn, we will undertake to:
- Do everything that we consider necessary to ensure that we provide an exemplary service.
- Ensure that all details are correct by double-checking with you one or two weeks before the wedding.
- Ensure that the car is in pristine condition inside and out.
- Maintain the car in excellent working order so that its reliability is assured.
When we arrange for another car or cars to be used in addition to, or instead of, our car, we will take all reasonable care to ensure the quality thereof. However, we regret that we cannot take responsibility for any actions or failings of the owner or driver of any other car.
Please do not hesitate to contact us
if you have any queries on any of the above terms and conditions,
or if you wish to discuss any other point.